Hi Sheila! I don't find the place where I can put comment for your final reflection. Hope you can find this comment!
Do you remember I once said you look like one of my classmates? It is really true. So you are not a stranger in my eyes. You really help me a lot, not only with my English, but also your smile encourages me. Thank you, Sheila!
Hope you can find what you like to do, and keep with it. Keep smiling~
Hi Sheila!
ReplyDeleteI don't find the place where I can put comment for your final reflection. Hope you can find this comment!
Do you remember I once said you look like one of my classmates? It is really true. So you are not a stranger in my eyes. You really help me a lot, not only with my English, but also your smile encourages me. Thank you, Sheila!
Hope you can find what you like to do, and keep with it. Keep smiling~
Brooks~:-)